A Jungle Baby Shower

The adorable JUNGLE themed baby shower that I've been planning for weeks has finally come and went, and I'm extremely proud of the result!



I was originally inspired by these cute invitations from Tiny Prints

And from that point on I really ran WILD with the animal theme (no pun intended)


I created this cute sign using animal print cardstock and wooden letters
(see the how-to HERE)



 Instead of the usual table numbers, I gave each table an ANIMAL name



and created matching PLACE CARDS which we displayed on a magnet board


Each guest received an ANIMAL cookie favor that matched their table theme
(see more HERE)


This adorable BOOKSHELF was used to display all the books that each guest
brought to help build the mommy-to-be's children's book collection



And finally...the CAKE!


Of course I had to incorporate all the cute ANIMALS for this as well.
Overall, it was a great day, and most importantly, the Mommy-to-be LOVED it!

We're linking at these parties!

 Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment