Look For Less


After flipping through one of my favorite magazines, I came across this picture of Kate Moss and couldn't resist trying to put my own version together!  

With just a little patience I was able to get this celebrity look even on a student budget!

I headed off to the local mall determined to find pieces that would match hers. To my surprise it was easy!  I quickly realized that the most important thing to remember when trying to accomplish a look like this is SALE SALE SALE!

I was able to score this awesome belt for just $20.00 (originally $34.00) [Macy's]
Shorts- $10.00 (originally $14.99) [Cotton On]
Flats- $9.99 (originally $22.50) [Charlotte Russe] 
Shirt- a mere $11.99 [Papaya]
Blazer- $13.99 (originally $22.99) [Forever21]

And the most important piece of the outfit...
The hat- $10.99 [Forever21]

See? You don't have to spend like a celebrity to look like one! 

My favorite thing about this look is that every single piece can be easily mixed with basics I already have and can be dressed up or down! 

I encourage you all to try and do something like this next time you see a model or celebrity wearing a look that you love. The chances are you'll be able to find something very similar (and a lot cheaper!) right at your local mall.

It was such a fun challenge and left me with a great feeling of accomplishment. 
I can't wait to do more in the future! 

I'm off to work on my next look for less! 
See you guys soon!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment