Huck's New Food Tray


Last week I came across a post (that I can't find right now) where a woman created her own dog food tray by covering a dish drying tray with fabric - (If this was you let me know so I can give you credit!)

Her creation made me realize how boring poor Huck's old blue tray was
 and so I decided to spruce it up!


Here's what I did -

First I cleaned the old tray really good to get it ready for the mod podge.  
Next I used a paper cutter to cut different size squares and rectangles out of scrap book paper.  
I started mod podging in the center of the tray and worked my way outwards. 
Once I was done I did a few extra layers of mod podge on top in order to seal it in.

Ta-Da!

Huck is very happy with the end result! (or maybe he's just hungry) 
Either way.. I love it!




Let me know what you think by commenting below
 I would love to see if you guys try something like this! 

If you like what you see don't forget to follow me through 
Google or Linkys!

Also - I'm working on my first furniture re-do so stayed tuned for that this week! 

I'm linking this to these awesome blogs! 
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment