UV Gel French Manicure

As I have already been sharing with you, the only manicure that is shock resistant enough for aikido is gel nail polish. Other nail polishes crack unless you apply them over the gel nails. Then it lasts for my case for over a week with two trainings at least a week. In this video I am showing you how you can do them in a home made manner. However it takes some time to get professional in it. As a comparison I am adding a picture also with my nails done by a pro, versus the nails done by my mum in the video.
Hope it is helpful and that you enjoyed the video.


Here is the picture with gel nails done by a pro. I wanted to film it also, but it was the first time I went to this lady to have my nails done...so maybe I will ask next time ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment