Makeup Remover Review: Garnier, Nivea, Yves Rocher


In this video I am reviewing several makeup removers. 

I usually remove my makeup in 3 steps:

1. Remove the eye make-up
2. Remove facial make-up with a makeup remover milk
3. Clean up the face with a toner

The video is a comparison of Garnier and Nivea versus Yves Rocher.

I am talking about the following products:

Garnier Essentials - Makeup remover milk for normal skin
Nivea - Facial tonic for normal and mixed skin
Yves Rocher - Onctuous Cleansing Milk with 3 detoxifying teas
Yves Rocher - Perfecting Toning Lotion with 3 detoxifying teas

I hope you found this review useful!

Check out the ongoing GIVEAWAY!!!
                              undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
                                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment