Beauty Romantic Home
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Happy Easter
Happy Easter
A Happy Easter wish to all my blogging friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Thrift Store Finds
I found this adorable cherub lamp at the Saver thrift store for $5.99. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw it! Of course, it ...
I have a bad case of the "I WANTS"
When I was little and I would ask my parents for new things (toys, clothes, etc.) my mom would tell me that I have a bad case of the "I...
Interview with Anne Marie Crisanto Ruschel
When did you start aikido and why? What is your rank? I started Aikido in 1999 when I was a dancer in NYC. I had the chance to meet some oth...
The Lemon Drop Jar - The Book!
Yesterday after my post about my lemon drop jar, I received a wonderful email from Diane about this book. It's so funny how some things...
Candles
Here's the little cherub I bought at the flea market last weekend. When I bought him he had a floral frog glued inside so at one time h...
Beauty Tips for Hands.
Some things are just meant to be...
I saw this glass dispenser at Marshalls about a month ago. I had it in my cart and when I got to the check stand I changed my mind. It was ...
Connection with your Training Partner
© Beauty and Aikido After reading so much from the Principles of Aikido , my mind got set on a number of concepts and I tried to concentrate...
6 Good Habits Before Bedtime Bring Wrinkle Loss
There are lots of simple ways help you to reduce wrinkles on your face. They just take you a short time to do before going to bed. 1. Glass ...
Tattooed Aikidoka - Gary's Story
-Guest post by Gary Fox I saw this piece as a computer-painted image about 3-4 years ago on a website called Deviant-Art. When I finally dec...
Copyright © 2013.
Beauty Romantic Home
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment